Big Changes for the Osbornes. Whirlwind doesn't even begin to describe how our 2011 has started. First big change: Trevor got a new job! He will be working in the Attorney General's Office as an Assistant Attorney General in juvenile litigation. He is very excited and I am very proud of him. I got a new job too...I'm going to be the extra hard working wife/homemaker/nester-extraordinaire! Nice title huh?! I quit my job and will have a little over a month off to finish up a couple classes and move before I start school in March, when my title will officially change to grad student. This brings me to big change number 2: We are moving to Tacoma...good old T-Town! The AG's office is in Olympia and I will be going to school at Seattle U...so we are settling in the middle. Our new place is downtown in a very cool old building above fun restaurants and coffee shops...very urban and eclectic. (I can't wait to post pictures!)
So for the next few days we will be living in box city as we pack up our life for the last year and a half and try to throw away all of the junk we don't need!
We are up for the challenges, ready for a new adventure, and inspired by my good friend, Dr. Seuss...
"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose."
"Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored. there are games to be won."
"So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way!"
I like to take Dr. Seuss' advice whenever I can.

Heather! What an exciting time for you guys! Congrats! I will be thinking of you and praying for a smooth transition into new work and home and the start of school. Can't wait to come visit you in Tacoma when I get home!
ReplyDeleteWent by your new building and can't wait to visit when you get all moved in. I am so excited to have you closer.....I never thought we'd have you in Tacoma...maybe there's hope for Kyle and Steph.
ReplyDeleteYay! Welcome to Tacoma! I love it here and I'm sure you will too. Can't wait to see your new place. After the dust settles we will come take a peek!
ReplyDeleteAunt Julie
*knock knock* anyone there?
ReplyDelete